Version 0.2.0 is the second development release of PlasmaPy. Alongside a few new features, it brings plentiful refactoring, documentation and back stage improvements.
- Implement machinery for a
Plasmaclass factory based on PLEP 6
- Create an openPMD
- Create classes to represent ionization state distributions for one or more elements or isotopes.
- Add basic particle drifts to
- Turn most dependencies into optional, subpackage-specific ones
- Improve handling of NumPy arrays for plasma parameter and transport functions.
- Vendor the
romanpackage so as to allow installation via Conda
- Decrease strictness of
Changes to API¶
physicsto its own subpackage.